November 2, 2010

Functional Classification Presentation

I've been working on a presentation for a few weeks, starting to prepare for the inevitable discussions that will have to occur here on functional classification of documents.  I had a thought a few weeks ago, and a whole stream of explanation started making itself clear in my mind, so I thought I would spend some time at home coming up with a base presentation.

I complete it last night and its now loaded into Slideshare if you want to see it. Because they're having a contest I already ticked that box, not that I think this is one of my best presentations or because I think it's a sexy enough topic to win, but because the option was there in the list :-)

Not surprisingly, my closing advice is the same for everything I talk about in records and information management - train your staff on how to do their jobs and life will be so much easier.

No comments: