December 20, 2010

And now for something completely different...

I usually don't do posts that are simply links to other people's blogs, but I really need to make an exception for this one for two reasons:
  1. This is one of the most romantic things I've ever seen (read), and not just what Sid did but also the song - which is free for download from the Heartless website (the movie is really lovely too.)
  2. It not only has muppets in it but I have learnt from this post that it is possible to design and purchase your very own muppet Whatnot!!! Which I must say is a super-cool concept, even if the online store doesn't ship to Australia.
The post is about a wedding proposal with a difference, and it is lovely to think that after ten years together he would still go to so much trouble to propose. The cynical part of me thinks he wanted an excuse to make a muppet movie, but the effort to get it into a cinema belies that :-)

Maybe it is just the Krismas spirit, maybe it is the hopeless romantic in me, but I just had to share this one - enjoy.

No comments: